► Sheree Ahting Miyuki ♔ ™ ☮▲♥ Dominic's 30th's 300711,0400am I'm a simple girl ,who seriously love Stitch Skeleton Domo Elmo & HelloKitty If you did backstab me , watch your back and i'll stab you from the front :> I dislike Liars cause they suck Sorry sweetheart,I am who i am , i don't need to please anyone , I'll be older every year on the 9 October , 13 years of living in the world, I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i hurt , i regret , i cherish. & I love my boyf bits !

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Bitch , please a get fucking live.

YOU WANT TO BE LIKE ME ?!?!?!?!?
Bitch , FAT HOPE LA ! Stop telling EVERYBODY THAT YOU WANT TO BE LIKE ME? You are my sister & best friend ? Pui . Who want to be friends with you . You are fucking 80 kg , yet you tell people you very skinny all this , hur  ? Photoshop your photo make until so skinny , aiya but fail . OUR Class 4 people copy cat me .Yet you all gang bang come and complain to teacher , ahahahahah , but teacher sstill believe me ?!!? . Last time your fringe was RIGHT AND NOT LEFT . Last time i cutted SLIDE BANG . ah ? now leh , you cut slide bang SOME MORE LEFT sio . Ah lian , i scare . howhowhow?  cry in front of mommy ? ew .cry baby . please la , stop showing off you are FUCKING THAT RICH . Your MOM SELLING VEGETABLES . You think like that earn alot sibo?! Cb ah you , brain less . hur . fold skirt so short , want people fuck you ?! 
YOU WANT PROVE ?! Here it goes .
 YOU ARE FUCKING UGLY . BUT YOU ACT LIKE YOU SIBEI  CHIO* no offence*
 YOU COPYED THE WAY I TOOK PHOTO . NBCB  .Are you my dog? If yes , please bark -'-
photoshop = suckers.

still act like u gangster like that , ahahahahha . i like it . PUI . You said you want enter ite , I KNOW WHY (: cause YOU WANT FLIRTS ALL THE GUY .Correct not!? Kumpa dulan when you pierce the same LIKE ME . ARE YOU A DOG:?! WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE? ACT LIKE A PRINCESS ?! PUI .STEP YOU GOT GANG ?!?!? SHOW ME LA . LIKE I FUCKING SCARE NB  . YOU AND YOUR LYNNA ONG , FUCK OFF LA . COPY CAT NUMBER ONE LA . You want me to list down can , no problem
  • my smile
  • my LAST time wallet
  • my school shoe
  • my PEN 
  • my earings
  • my piercing 
  • skirt
  • bag
  • The way i walk  ( for me is natural , i not bhb okay ) but the way you walk like monkey 
  • BUY SAME CONTACT LEN ME ? BUT YOU SAID YOU DIDNT WEAR? PLEASE LA I'M NOT STUPID . HELLO .
You think alot people like you ? I guess they just want fuck you only . You think i don't know you flirted all my ex?!?!?!YOU THINK IM A DUMB OR STUPID OR BRAINLESS? AIYA FUCK OFF LA  . KNN.
YOU , LYNNA ,PAULINE , YU YUN , IS THE SAME . Please la i never say anything , doesn't mean i don't know anything . okay . DOGS .
sorry no offence  . Lol .Pauline act rich right?! Okay let me say out , since u said you are rich why bother to chase after leo tan , JUST a dollar? !?!?!??!??  , -.- fucker .

YOU ARE JUST XMM la . want be like me , wait long long la .nb .  
oh ya , i just remember, ALOT PEOPLE WANT TIO TAJI WITH YOU ALRD LA . ESPECIALLY OUR SENIOR LAUGHS . (Y) . ALot people fucking HATE YOU OKAY . 
And rmbb ur FB PHOTO . THE DRINK YOU SAID YOUR FAV DRINK? I GUESS IS JUST COKE OR F&N GRAPE . & ITS NOT RED WINE YOU THINK I NEVER DRINK BEFORE HUH ?! LOL Sia. Idw talk about you alrd . bye ! get a life okay !

No comments:

Post a Comment