► Sheree Ahting Miyuki ♔ ™ ☮▲♥ Dominic's 30th's 300711,0400am I'm a simple girl ,who seriously love Stitch Skeleton Domo Elmo & HelloKitty If you did backstab me , watch your back and i'll stab you from the front :> I dislike Liars cause they suck Sorry sweetheart,I am who i am , i don't need to please anyone , I'll be older every year on the 9 October , 13 years of living in the world, I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i hurt , i regret , i cherish. & I love my boyf bits !

Monday, 31 October 2011

Treasure every moment before it become parts of your memory.

Hello sweeties !
Late photos ! :




























Back to story ! :B Heheh ! Last thursday went back to school , after school , went to the Fcvking enchanting moment , kept dance dance dance , friday also ! I hate friday :( Get back my results :< ........ I CANT ENTER NA :< . T________________________T . well .. it's okay ! :D Saturday went back to school again for the freaking thingy after that went to JB ! Brought my BEATS . YAY ! mwahahahah . 



















































































Sarah , was so crazy , that keep using my cam , zoom in and take unglam photos of people -______ . ! 
Saturday was fucking rush because of the enchanting moment :( . fml . 




































Sunday ! which mean yesterday , kekekeke ! When for CG ! At Val's house , the game very fun la ! :B Got videos. heheh .the video is at my youtube channel ! Wait i post the link kay ! :B .  I kept laugh non-stop :B . After CG ! FellowShip <3 . Bernard made Pancake for us . wee heee.



After fellow ship went to East Coast Park , skate park ! ^^  . Walked there . Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! Jeron and Yuemei played skate only , while me and cindy kept camwhore & doing vlog :B.





























































































































































































































































YEAH THAT IT ! STAY TUNE FOR SECOND POST TONIGHT :B

No comments:

Post a Comment