► Sheree Ahting Miyuki ♔ ™ ☮▲♥ Dominic's 30th's 300711,0400am I'm a simple girl ,who seriously love Stitch Skeleton Domo Elmo & HelloKitty If you did backstab me , watch your back and i'll stab you from the front :> I dislike Liars cause they suck Sorry sweetheart,I am who i am , i don't need to please anyone , I'll be older every year on the 9 October , 13 years of living in the world, I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i hurt , i regret , i cherish. & I love my boyf bits !

Monday, 5 December 2011

Chocolate Love

" I miss you alot ."
wee , hi :B . 
021211
Went to Yumei's Grandmother Wake , Ym having high fever some more :< seriously the whole cg , pass the sick to almost every one ._. . i still having flu & cough & some time fever . -.-" ~ Played bs with baby , I almost win lah sia :< . nvmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . :b

031211 ,
STEVE MUNSEY . ! 
he is so fucking cute , LOL. i mean the way he preach uh. LOL . Cindy & I kept laughing non stop when he do funny action . trololol. Cindy & Weilin , wore heels , MAKE ME FEEL SO SHORT . LOL . :< i suppose to wear heels on that day , but my fucking brother chase chase chase , Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. knn . LOL . i so angry :< . NEXT WEEEEEEK WEILIN , CINDY , GEO GOING TO WEAR HEELS WITH ME . Mwhahahhaha. meow. me and cindy enjoy life lo . we almost share food everytime , but that day we ate for dinner@ Marina Square - yogurt , egg custard bao , kimichi ramen , rojak ( share with bernard , etc ) , haogao . fucking full lo .  Then went to Starbucks , watch SNSD Team Dream . LOL . I soon addicted to snsd lor . meow :P . then went homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . in the afternoon , KK TREAT KOI . hosehbo . cause 9Dec he going enter cam ~ good luck ah bro. 8dec going bernard house and see kk shave his hair . hhahaha . im soo gonna take video , meow. (Y) . 

041211 ,
hi , LOL . lame , watched Hello baby snsd , the WHOLE DAY . mom say i siao already , ah fuck care. the baby super kawaiiiiiii !! . Dinner went 511 , was forced to go , -.- . and i hate it cause it's rain . fml . fucking cold lo . zzz. saw people over there that i know but i forget their names.  i camp at f21 website . LOL . I brought lots of clothes , i guess . hehehehehhe . meow . :B


I getting my new house soon , YAY !  My wall so gonna be pink with my name and  my godmother name . !  
tmr mommy and daddy going to sign the dk what contract for the house then next week my house going to renovate ! HOSEH . soon going to move house ,  yayyaayyaya ~ going to buy new buy all this , and im so sick with my current clothes right now , i keep wearing the SAME OLD CLOTHES , baby keep said why i like to wear the usa croptee. lol .. bwg.  tmr going medicure again , bye pinky nails !  my nails dk like what :< my nails keep break  , knnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn . i want light purple nails !! * ym love purple , purple addict. * idk why i want purple also , if i put green , it will be super super funny :(  i guess.  still thinking ~~~  .
tmr watching Happy Feet 2 , with weilin etc , i want watch alvin the chipmunks with baby ~ he keep complaining that i never watch movie with him . :< . next weeek la k , pinkypromise * if you saw this and say ok * HAHAHAHHAHAHA. I so bad . meow , test you got camp at my blog not . LOL .  


 


I LOVE TAEYEON AND JESSICA  . they seriously so kawaii . hehehhe . KK love Yonna , my brother love Yuri , Cindy love Jessica . alot la . LOL . my cg = kpop addict . hahahah .  this friday , 091211 Cindy Sweetiepie's birthday !  im thinking what to do for her for b'day present . my mind is gonna be crazzy ~~~~ . LOL . maybe im gonna write japanese letter to her . hahha . or something else . lmao.  I freaking long no wear my Leopard Contact , cause whenever i wear my eye hurts or quickly turn red my eye uh . LOL . Shopping for contact len ~ . and the fucking bad news , which im fucking pissed off and sad over it . im not going to transfer school . FML . la cb . -.- i dislike my school and i dislike my class . _|_ . cb , If jermin saw this , she will be . " HOSEHBO" -_- . bth la. nb.

Dearest Estelle Babygurl , 
imissyou leh , where are you sia .Sydney uh ? Sydney nothing to shop one ! I went before , all sibei expensive , Gold Coast better. hahhahahah . eh faster come back ,  i got alot alot thing to say to you ): 
i miss taking photo with you la . I miss going East Coast Park Skate Park together with you :< * Y'know i know what i meant *  our secret , kekeke. dom say you brought for me Hellokitty sweet ? :$ . I abit like hellokitty only .hahah , but nevermind , i still going to eat it , wo yao qu shooppping ah ! & WHEN AM I GOING TO CAMP AT YOUR HOUSE AH GIRL . I know you got thing to say to me about that jerk ~  don't sad sad already kay ! me love chu , meow .  

Remember this babygirl ? we love this photo alot right ! heheh .  I MISSS YOU LOTS .  :D 




Photos : ~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~

 * I LOOK SO SHORT * Shortgirl98 . hhahahahaha.















Bye hunz ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment