► Sheree Ahting Miyuki ♔ ™ ☮▲♥ Dominic's 30th's 300711,0400am I'm a simple girl ,who seriously love Stitch Skeleton Domo Elmo & HelloKitty If you did backstab me , watch your back and i'll stab you from the front :> I dislike Liars cause they suck Sorry sweetheart,I am who i am , i don't need to please anyone , I'll be older every year on the 9 October , 13 years of living in the world, I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i hurt , i regret , i cherish. & I love my boyf bits !

Monday, 14 November 2011

i'm fucking silly to believe you .

Fuckmylife , why the fuck do you need to cheat on me ?! I'm so fucken hurt . You said you won't not leave me . You mia-ed me for two fucking month . Did i blame on you? Did i say anything ? I'm so stupid to believe what you said to me . Remember what i say " Baby will get sick and tired of me somedays?" You said " crazy , for what? I will love you until we're dead ." You said you won't break for any reason . You know how much hurt and tears during this two months you live without me ? On my birthday i cried very badly , father nearly slap me . The whole day i was crying . You know i got so many troubles in school? Do you understand how i feel ? I didn't request much . Yes i'm very happy we didn't quarrel within the 2 month . You everyday pick me up from school. First boyf ever treat me like that. I'M FUCKING JEALOUS THAT YOU EVER DAY ADD GIRL AND ASK FOR INTRO I EVEN TOLD YOU BEFORE , & You said you know i'm jealous . But why...... you still doing that...... You know i got ur fb pwd . you got another zhabor outside ? . I'm fucking fucking hurt . tears dropping down from my eyes . I'm sorry that i couldn't spebd with you on 111111. But why you need to do this on me .. I brought All your present for your birthday 3&4 anni & 111111 present . FML. FML FML FML FML . Remember ? You said you want to last long with me ? .. But i guess .. Soon or later you sure will ask for break ...... I really dont know what to do , kfuck. )': .. The pain .. You will never understand . Do you know how much i love you? How much you mean to me ?! . the 2 months i didnt even flirt any boys and waiting for you to come back . you are my first priority know ? I will do anything just to see you and talk to you . But do you ever appreciate me ? You kept asking me to treasure you . But i think i'm the one should tell you that. I'm really fucking hurt . Remember ?! We quarrel once and is only few days ago? You know once we quarrel , i very dao to you ? DO YOU EVER NOTICE ?! i'm fucking hurt when quarrel . I have alot thing to tell you ... Baby i really can't lose you . You my one & only . i really love you ....

No comments:

Post a Comment