► Sheree Ahting Miyuki ♔ ™ ☮▲♥ Dominic's 30th's 300711,0400am I'm a simple girl ,who seriously love Stitch Skeleton Domo Elmo & HelloKitty If you did backstab me , watch your back and i'll stab you from the front :> I dislike Liars cause they suck Sorry sweetheart,I am who i am , i don't need to please anyone , I'll be older every year on the 9 October , 13 years of living in the world, I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i hurt , i regret , i cherish. & I love my boyf bits !

Thursday, 3 November 2011

Do you miss me like how i miss you ?

"Girls want nothing more than to feel loved."
Hihihi ! Yesterday was daddy's birthday ! Happy birthday papa ! AND yesterday suppose to have class gathering end up postpone , fuck it , so me , melanie , restania & others . Slacked at East Coast laaaaaaa . bobian LOL . Photosphotos !! Met Restania & Saliah , at mac , while me & melanie at mac eating cheese cake !Saw my ex , l.o.l. fuck care lol ,  they keep look look look -.- -______- . they came to me and i walk away :xx . kkk lololol .  so went to ECP , ~






































Ignore those unglam photos :( Find daddy at East Zone & fetch me home to put down my things & change clothes! Then took bus down to interchange , and waited for auntie to fetch us to the restaurant !! Update later (: kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment