► Sheree Ahting Miyuki ♔ ™ ☮▲♥ Dominic's 30th's 300711,0400am I'm a simple girl ,who seriously love Stitch Skeleton Domo Elmo & HelloKitty If you did backstab me , watch your back and i'll stab you from the front :> I dislike Liars cause they suck Sorry sweetheart,I am who i am , i don't need to please anyone , I'll be older every year on the 9 October , 13 years of living in the world, I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i hurt , i regret , i cherish. & I love my boyf bits !

Friday, 14 October 2011

Maybe you're da one .







Saw all those RETARD photos ?! LOL right . Yesterday me and CanCheng , keep finding a photo , to make a story , i swear i laugh a lot like a crazy fellow , even my brother say i siao la ! -.- fuck him k . lol ! Ytd i pangseh him at msn ): Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry :< ! Waiting for you to online la ! to continue our storys ! Jiaaaaayou for your exam la hor . dont say i never say . lmao !Last time me and him have no subject to chat about ! but this time idk why got alot of rubbish to chit chat . we didnt chat for about 2 months plus? He very sweet kay ! He don't want to study for the paper today but talking to me , and this morning chiong to study for exam ! :B hehehe  , Later going to buy my vans ! weeeeeeeeeeheeeee ! :B
WHATTHEFUCK LA . 9 YEAR OLD DO SHUFFLING . Anyway idw what fuck she talking LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment