► Sheree Ahting Miyuki ♔ ™ ☮▲♥ Dominic's 30th's 300711,0400am I'm a simple girl ,who seriously love Stitch Skeleton Domo Elmo & HelloKitty If you did backstab me , watch your back and i'll stab you from the front :> I dislike Liars cause they suck Sorry sweetheart,I am who i am , i don't need to please anyone , I'll be older every year on the 9 October , 13 years of living in the world, I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i hurt , i regret , i cherish. & I love my boyf bits !

Saturday, 22 October 2011

I often read your text, over and over again. I miss you a lot


Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! hi , cut my fringe ): MISSMYOLDFRINGELA): i regret . very troublesome now ==.
Yeah ! Soon will upload more photos ! cause this is not my lappy ! Yeah ! Today Inter Class Competition , Boys = Soccer , Girls=Netball . So i was been chosen to play Center . Won 1N6,!N5,and 1E3 draw . WE should be first position la . nb. angry only ,dw say alrd . so we were second position . i fucking hate 1e2 , and others. idw say . Either 1-7 November ! Class Gathering !!! At ecp ! Teacher blanja food sio . but we still need pay 3 dollar. And teacher cooking pasta for us . LOL . HEHE . After school ! Shizhen follow me home , she waited for me kinda long ,cause i need to bath , blow hair ,makeup .kekekek! After that headed to Tampines ! Brother want join us , so he went along with us ! First destination Etude house. HAHAH . I crazy over that shop . Auntie's friend is gonna buy for me alot thing in KOREA from etude house . Yay !
Happydieme,  took neoprints all this , slack at arcade . Did silly stuff ! Went to Toyrus took photo like mad . After that went home ! brother met parents at inter , but i went house pack my stuff and head to Hougang ! so now currently at hougang until sunday ! :B Tmrw going to collect passpord , then head down to cine ! Shopping . (Y)(Y)(Y) . i want go out with Natasha badly ): i want shop with her ! idk why also ? maybe we  both want da same stuff or whatever shittys . oh yeah , teacher fucking choose me to join dk what classes MEANS NEXT SAT I NEED TO GO SCHOOL FML  . Dk teach about  acting , music , photography,etc.  Of all why choose our class and me??!?! Suppose to go jb next week to do my contact len and buy my beats earpiece , but i guess need to postpone , :(  stupid classes .______________________________.
Shit them , k . -'- . not me but da bitches. lol . Anyw Happybirthday GrandUncleJason ,thankyoufordadinner.LOL even though i was late. hahahhahahah. LOL , not only me hor , plus my godmommy . lmaao. Next week last week of SCHOOOL. SHIOK . Party all night , sleep whole day . WEE . YEZZZZZZZZZZIE . I CAN TON LIKE MAD WOMAN . LOL .Kidding , i not siaozhabor -_- . Soon upload da picturessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ~

No comments:

Post a Comment