► Sheree Ahting Miyuki ♔ ™ ☮▲♥ Dominic's 30th's 300711,0400am I'm a simple girl ,who seriously love Stitch Skeleton Domo Elmo & HelloKitty If you did backstab me , watch your back and i'll stab you from the front :> I dislike Liars cause they suck Sorry sweetheart,I am who i am , i don't need to please anyone , I'll be older every year on the 9 October , 13 years of living in the world, I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i hurt , i regret , i cherish. & I love my boyf bits !

Monday, 24 October 2011

Can I keep you in my mind, forever?


"You can find no one better than me."

Heyy guys !I'm back , saw the previous posts ? All photo uploaded ! Heheheh :> Back from school ! :D 
School was fucking boring , i would rather stay at home ): ! So class gathering , 2 November , 3-7pm , EastCoastPark , Pit 30 . I don't whether i should go a not , cause is fall on my daddy's birthday :< ! argh. 
In school today , quite fun , but boring . Melanie and i very high in class today . LOL . We keep talk about Justin bieber . I hate him , but she love him . Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. (N) . so took quite alot of photos ! heheh ! Tomorrow me and Melanie never go to Cross Country (Y).Kekekek. Even parents don't even want me to go . LOL . Hahahah.Photo timeeeeeeeeeee.
















































STAY TUNE OKIEDOKIE  ? 3rd post of day is coming up ! :B

No comments:

Post a Comment