► Sheree Ahting Miyuki ♔ ™ ☮▲♥ Dominic's 30th's 300711,0400am I'm a simple girl ,who seriously love Stitch Skeleton Domo Elmo & HelloKitty If you did backstab me , watch your back and i'll stab you from the front :> I dislike Liars cause they suck Sorry sweetheart,I am who i am , i don't need to please anyone , I'll be older every year on the 9 October , 13 years of living in the world, I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i hurt , i regret , i cherish. & I love my boyf bits !

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Attention Seeker , -'-







KAY ITS LAME  .LOL . Anyw hellyo ! today quarrel with Shiqang very badly , k . idw mention about it . Today the lesson all boring one . waste my time in schoool .
5 more days , i can't wait :3 .

No comments:

Post a Comment