► Sheree Ahting Miyuki ♔ ™ ☮▲♥ Dominic's 30th's 300711,0400am I'm a simple girl ,who seriously love Stitch Skeleton Domo Elmo & HelloKitty If you did backstab me , watch your back and i'll stab you from the front :> I dislike Liars cause they suck Sorry sweetheart,I am who i am , i don't need to please anyone , I'll be older every year on the 9 October , 13 years of living in the world, I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i hurt , i regret , i cherish. & I love my boyf bits !

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Nothing to do at home , so changed my background , it's ugly i know .lol ! At home tweeting , and studying at same time . nobody is at home , so peaceful . (Y) . Exam = Stress -.- ! I wish exam will be over soon , i want go shopping , party all night , sleep all day . I want get back my fucking phone and change to student plan line , parents want me to get into NA then I can get back my phone , tsk  . Poor me :(  Study hard , play harder.. Yeah ! Sebastian Vettel win the race ! (Y) .

No comments:

Post a Comment